Since Forza Motorsport originally launched in May of 2005, the game has, for the most part, followed the same theme. Using real world driving dynamics, the Forza series has allowed players to experience the world's best cars on the race track, both real and fictitious. Of course, the game has developed quite a bit over the past seven years, with Forza 2, 3 and 4 bringing improved graphics and realism, as well as new cars, new tracks and new features.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX