Once upon a not so long ago, I owned a 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III. If the cruiser from the B52's infamous "Love Shack" really was as big as a whale, the Conti was the ocean in which that mighty Chrysler swam. I held the title for roughly 13 years, and in that time, I got the car sideways exactly once.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!