Once upon a not so long ago, I owned a 1971 Lincoln Continental Mark III. If the cruiser from the B52's infamous "Love Shack" really was as big as a whale, the Conti was the ocean in which that mighty Chrysler swam. I held the title for roughly 13 years, and in that time, I got the car sideways exactly once.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX