The tenth season of Formula Drift kicked off this past weekend in front of a sell-out crowd in Long Beach, California. Celebrating a decade of smoke-spewing sideways racing is a solid testament to the popularity of the sport that delivers everything racing enthusiasts seek – high-horsepower vehicles running side-by-side with the expected mechanical carnage – in one racing series.
- Aug 8, 2013
Formula Drift Long Beach 2013
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!