If it had a bit more ground clearance and we didn't know any better, we'd ask when Forge Motorsports' first-generation Volkswagen Golf racecar competed in Group B rally, thanks to almost every one of its exterior design/aero elements and the crazy 400-horsepower turbocharged 2.0-liter four (crank up the boost from 1.0 bar to 1.8 bar and the engine will make 500 hp easily), but Volkswagen never raced the little hatch in that World Rally Championship class.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX