To celebrate Take Your Child to Work Day and teach children about engineering, workers at Ford built the world's largest Hot Wheels track loop at the company's Research and Innovation Center in Dearborn.
- Apr 24, 2015
Ford World's Largest Hot Wheels Loop
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!