The Ford Escape Hybrid will soon cease to exist.
Ford Vertrek Concept
- Eric Loveday
- Oct 6, 2011
- Chris Shunk
- Oct 4, 2011
The 2013 Ford Escape is set to bow at the Los Angeles Auto Show next month, but we don't have to wait several weeks for engine options. The Ford Story (a Ford-run blog) reports that the next Escape (Ford Vertrek concept from 2011 Detroit Auto Show shown above) will feature three four-cylinder engine options, with two of those four-pots being of the turbocharged kind.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies