The next time you hail a cab in Southern California, you could be jumping into a vehicle fueled by clean-burning compressed natural gas (CNG). That's because California Yellow Cab of Orange County has become the state's first taxi company to put CNG-fueled Ford Transit Connect vans into service. California Yellow Cab says 10 (and soon more than 120) natural gas Connects are on the roads and ready to pick up passengers in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX