The next time you hail a cab in Southern California, you could be jumping into a vehicle fueled by clean-burning compressed natural gas (CNG). That's because California Yellow Cab of Orange County has become the state's first taxi company to put CNG-fueled Ford Transit Connect vans into service. California Yellow Cab says 10 (and soon more than 120) natural gas Connects are on the roads and ready to pick up passengers in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models