Ford was relatively quiet at the Geneva Motor Show, but it did take the opportunity to roll out its new family of Tourneo vans: the Courier, Connect, Grand Connect and Custom. As the passenger version of the Transit cargo vans, the new range of Tourneo models vary from the B-segment Courier up to the fullsize Custom. The Connect and Grand Connect are based on the redesigned 2014 Ford Transit Connect.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!