It's always interesting to see what the guys who make and sell speed parts will build to show off their wares. Heck, that's the appeal of the SEMA show in a nutshell. So we're intrigued by this new 2013 Mustang project from Ford Racing, despite its unfortunate color, "Gotta Have It Green," a hue that doesn't exist in the natural world. (Outside of 1980's album covers, that is.)
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX