In Australia, a muscled-up showcar has given way to the real thing. Earlier in the year, Ford Performance Vehicles showed off a sinister-looking Falcon GT Sedan, which boasted a supercharged 5.0-liter V8 engine under the hood. The FPV Concept was shown to the public at the Australian International Motor Show, and the team behind the car were happy with the overwhelming support for the blacked-out brawler. Their thumbs-up reactions helped Ford's Australian brass give the concept car a green light
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX