The US just got its first taste of the Australian V8 Supercars Series this month at the Circuit of the Americas, but it seems that big changes are in store for the exciting series from Down Under. Following reports earlier this month that Ford will be ending production in Australia in 2016, Motoring.com.au is reporting that the death of the Falcon nameplate could bring rise to the Mustang running in the emerging race series.
Ford Performance Racing Ford Falcon V8 Supercar COTF
- Jeffrey N. Ross
- Sep 8, 2012
Usually, shaking down a new race car can be full of agony and heartaches, so it's surprising how positive Ford Performance Racing's (FPR) feedback was after its first tests with the Ford Falcon Car of the Future (COTF). This new racer is being tested in preparation for the 2013 Australian V8 Supercars season.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX