The 2013 Ford Fusion is a seriously pretty car, and every time we see one, we can't help but notice the styling influence from brands like Jaguar and Aston Martin. That said, the modified Fusions that Ford brought to this year's SEMA Show don't enhance the already attractive midsize sedan. In fact, to our eyes, it's quite the contrary.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX