Ford has finally given us a complete walk around video of the company's ready-to-order Ford Focus ST-R racer. The vehicle is available through the Ford Racing catalog and features all the tricks you'll need to compete in series like the Grand-Am ST class or the SCCA World Challenge TC. The racecar makes use of the same production EcoBoost 2.0-liter four-cylinder engine and six-speed manual transmission found in the production model, though the engine has been calibrated to suck down race fuel fo
Ford Focus ST-R: Frankfurt 2011
- Steven J. Ewing
- Sep 13, 2011
Ford sure is packing a hot hatch punch here at the Frankfurt Motor Show. First came the production-ready Focus ST five-door and Europe-only ST wagon, then came the pint-sized Fiesta ST concept, and finally, the automaker unveiled the Focus ST-R – a turn-key racecar available to order through the Ford Racing catalog.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX