A couple of weeks ago we highlighted four Focus STs that Ford said it would be bringing to SEMA, and three out of the four cars have made it thus far (sorry, no Lotus-themed Focus ST yet). We were really looking forward to the Gulf-themed Focus ST built by Universal Technical Institute (below, left), so we're glad it's on display with its oddly shaped fender flares, side-exit cat-back exhaust system and, most importantly (for this writer, at least), a Vortech supercharger in place of the stock t
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX