Touring car racing excites fans in national series around the world. Europe has the World Touring Car Championship, Germany has DTM, Japan has Super GT and Australia has V8 Supercars, to name just a few of the standout examples. (Even NASCAR isn't far off the formula, although stock cars typically race on ovals where touring cars race on circuits.) The trouble is that a) not every country has its own touring car championship, and b) the cost of starting such a series or even entering a team can
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX