Though several automakers have celebrated their centenary recently, most haven't been around that long. Ford has, though, and not only that, it's been in the UK for 100 years, too. The Blue Oval has set to staging a series of celebrations to mark the occasion, culminating in the Ford Centenary Tour traversing the British Isles.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models