Though several automakers have celebrated their centenary recently, most haven't been around that long. Ford has, though, and not only that, it's been in the UK for 100 years, too. The Blue Oval has set to staging a series of celebrations to mark the occasion, culminating in the Ford Centenary Tour traversing the British Isles.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX