If you're wondering about the future of Ford powertrains, the 2011 Los Angeles Auto Show and the 2013 Ford Escape should provide all the clues you need. The entry-level crossover features a pair of EcoBoost four-cylinder engines and exactly zero V6 options.
Ford Fiesta ST Five-Door Concept
- Steven J. Ewing
- Nov 3, 2011
Ford already debuted the Fiesta ST concept at the 2011 Frankfurt Motor Show, but if you recall, that show car was based on the three-door Fiesta that isn't available here in the United States. Now, Ford is showing off a proper five-door version of the Fiesta ST, set to debut at the Los Angeles Auto Show in two weeks.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX