Ford UK is set to release a hotter version of the Fiesta to its customers. The Fiesta Metal Edition packs 132 horsepower and 118 pound-feet of torque courtesy of a reworked version of the same 1.6-liter Duratec engine that U.S. buyers enjoy. That's a 12 horsepower nudge over the base figures, and as a result, the special-edition Fiesta can hop to 62 mph in 8.7 seconds. A slightly lowered ride height is also part of the handling package. Right now, Ford is only planning to build 1,000 examples of
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX