Ford kicked off the Fiesta Movement in 2010, but the little hatchback's history goes back 35 years. In 1976, Ford launched the Fiesta, and since then, it's gone on to sell 15 million units. The latest iteration joined the family in 2010, and Ford's keeping it fresh for 2011 with new colors and upgrades to the highest trim level.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX