Fans of the rear-wheel drive Ford Falcon can breath easy, at least until 2016. According to Australia's CarAdvice.com, Ford has announced that automaker will invest $103 million to sustain both the Falcon and Territory SUV through the next five years. The news came courtesy of Ford Australia president Bo Graziano and Ford Asia Pacific president Joe Hinrichs at the 2012 Detroit Auto Show. Ford is expected to unveil refreshed versions of both the Falcon and the Territory in 2014. The automaker is
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX