There is a showdown brewing in the medium-duty truck segment next year as Ford prepares to launch its all-new, in-house engineered 2016 F-650 and F-750. It finally marks the end of the Blue Diamond joint venture between Ford and Navistar and, making the two entities direct competitors instead of partners.
2016 Ford F-650 and F-750
- Chris Bruce
- Mar 4, 2014
Medium-duty work trucks might not be the most exciting vehicles, but they perform necessary jobs everyday. Ford is in the process of a complete refresh of its entire commercial vehicle lineup over the next 18 months, and it is debuting the all-new versions of its F-650 and F-750 trucks at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis, IN.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX