Ford's twin-turbocharged 3.5 liter EcoBoost V6 has proved popular with customers, with more than 180,000 finding homes in driveways and garages since launching in 2009. Ford has but a single facility in the United States turning out this engine, Cleveland Engine Plant No. 1. Cleveland Engine Plant No. 1 is also home to the 3.7 liter V6 that kicks out over 300 horsepower in the Mustang and continues to sell at full tilt in the F-150.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX