As popular as their vehicles are with aftermarket customizers, Ford wouldn't miss out on something like the SEMA show. And while the Mustang and various Ford trucks play a big role in the Blue Oval booth this year, a significant part of the Motor Company's exposition centers around the latest Focus.
Ford at SEMA
- Zach Bowman
- Oct 21, 2011
Ford is hitting SEMA with a volley of modified Focus and Fiesta models this year. The company says that the aftermarket show is the perfect venue for showing off just how customizable both vehicles can be, and with creations from the likes of Roush, Cobb Tuning and Gold Coast Automotive among others, there should be a hatch or sedan on hand in Las Vegas for everyone. Roush is doing what the company does best: plopping an R900 TVS Supercharger on top of the four-cylinder engine in the Focus for a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX