We reported earlier today that a rare Ferrari Enzo went off course yesterday while running the 2011 Targa Newfoundland and wound up swimming with the fishes in the Atlantic. We even had a video showing what happened leading up to the Ferrari's off-road and then underwater excursion. We didn't, however, have many pictures, but Autoblog reader Renee had a father on the scene who took these pictures for us of what happened immediately after.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX