Mosler is one of the most interesting upstart automakers to have survived the 1980s and '90s. Its Consulier GTP was ugly, but effective, and able to out-lap more powerful cars with its tiny turbocharged 2.2-liter engine from Chrysler. The company, founded by its namesake Warren Mosler, has persevered for 28 years since its founding in 1985, its latest and last vehicle being the MT900 supercar. We have news, however, that its independent streak has ended: Mosler has been acquired by RP High Perfo
First Drive: Rossion Q1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX