The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has just announced a safety recall affecting 69,590 model year 2011 Subaru Legacy and Outback vehicles. The recall concerns adhesive, or a possible lack thereof, used to affix moonroof glass to its retainer. This action covers 2011 Legacy and Outback models manufactured from August 3, 2010, through July 1, 2011.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models