The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration has just announced a safety recall affecting 69,590 model year 2011 Subaru Legacy and Outback vehicles. The recall concerns adhesive, or a possible lack thereof, used to affix moonroof glass to its retainer. This action covers 2011 Legacy and Outback models manufactured from August 3, 2010, through July 1, 2011.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX