Good news or bad news?
Firefighters test out Renault Twizy
- Sebastian Blanco
- Oct 28, 2012
The Twizy can be adapted to a variety of situations, from wall art to music video attention getter. Eurocarblog, for example, has a new story about a Twizy decorated in such a way that it is, "blatantly inspired by the work of Pablo Picasso," in order to take part in a Milan exhibition dedicated to the painter. But Renault's latest suggestion for the odd little electric vehicle (EV) is one we really didn't see coming.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX