Good news or bad news?
- Aug 8, 2013
Firefighters test out Renault Twizy
- Sebastian Blanco
- Oct 28, 2012
The Twizy can be adapted to a variety of situations, from wall art to music video attention getter. Eurocarblog, for example, has a new story about a Twizy decorated in such a way that it is, "blatantly inspired by the work of Pablo Picasso," in order to take part in a Milan exhibition dedicated to the painter. But Renault's latest suggestion for the odd little electric vehicle (EV) is one we really didn't see coming.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models