We're going to go ahead and give the marketing wizards at Fiat the benefit of the doubt, and say that they didn't have some regrettable American history in mind when they dubbed the latest iteration of the Dodge Journey Fiat Freemont "Black Code." Suffice it to say that such a special edition sobriquet wouldn't fly here in The States.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX