The Fiat 500 continues its program of aggrandizement, going from the five-seat 500L and 500X to the seven-seat 500XL – that is, if these patent drawings and snapshots from Fiat's Centro Stile are accurate pictures of the future. The 500 is 11.6 feet long, appending the L added exactly two more feet, and the XL is said to be another six inches longer in the rear overhang to make room for that third row. The Small U.S. Wide (SUSW) platform it sits on will, so it is said, find its way under "
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX