For a car that Fiat-Chrysler CEO Sergio Marchionne still doesn't sound enthusiastic to sell, the 500e sure is getting a lot of official company support. Despite this year's admittedly-limited production run already being sold out, the company continues to promote the values of the improved (in my eyes) battery-powered version over its gasoline-burning sibling.
Refuel 2013: Fiat 500e autocross
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX