Fashionable Europeans demand a few staple accessories. Things like a Gucci bag, a Fiat 500 and a tiny quivering dog to put in both. Fiat may not be in the breeding business, but the first two came together when the Italian automaker teamed up with the Italian fashion house to come out with the Fiat 500 by Gucci.
Fiat 500C by Gucci
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 16, 2011
- Jeff Glucker
- Aug 4, 2011
Italians are very proud of their brands. From Panerai watches to Ferrari supercars, Italian luxury brands are the epitome of style. Even smaller motorized products are stylish, from the Vespa scooter on up to the Fiat 500. It's that last one that is once again partnering up with a major house of Italian fashion.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX