Seeing ribbons on cars is nothing new. And we're not even talking about the gift-wrapping kind. We mean ribbons for causes, whether it's "support our troops" or "bring them home", or more often than not, in support of a cure for cancer. But while those are typically glued onto a car's trunk-lid or a truck's tailgate, Fiat and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation are taking things one step further with the 500 Pink Ribbon edition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX