Seeing ribbons on cars is nothing new. And we're not even talking about the gift-wrapping kind. We mean ribbons for causes, whether it's "support our troops" or "bring them home", or more often than not, in support of a cure for cancer. But while those are typically glued onto a car's trunk-lid or a truck's tailgate, Fiat and the Breast Cancer Research Foundation are taking things one step further with the 500 Pink Ribbon edition.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!