With Fiat's business model effectively previewed by rival Mini's moves toward success throughout the years, it's certainly no surprise to see the Italianate 500 start to cough up some limited edition models. The 500C has already, and famously teamed with Gucci (via a small J.Lo kerfuffle) and now Fiat has brought a 500 GQ Edition to Geneva, presumably for gentlemen drivers with style.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX