Small cars are becoming big business, especially for European automakers that are amping up the style. But is each new Euro city car's style unique?
Fiat 500 by Gucci
- Noah Joseph
- Aug 16, 2011
Fashionable Europeans demand a few staple accessories. Things like a Gucci bag, a Fiat 500 and a tiny quivering dog to put in both. Fiat may not be in the breeding business, but the first two came together when the Italian automaker teamed up with the Italian fashion house to come out with the Fiat 500 by Gucci.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX