First, Fiat went back to the Bronx with J. Lo to advertise the 500, then it spoke to us in Italian for the first 500 Abarth ad, now it's gone back to J. Lo – again – for a spot featuring the Fiat 500C Gucci Edition. The theme is "making elegance look easy," which you can do when you have a fat budget to spend on an A-lister in your TV spots.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX