First, Fiat went back to the Bronx with J. Lo to advertise the 500, then it spoke to us in Italian for the first 500 Abarth ad, now it's gone back to J. Lo – again – for a spot featuring the Fiat 500C Gucci Edition. The theme is "making elegance look easy," which you can do when you have a fat budget to spend on an A-lister in your TV spots.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models