The FF is quite a departure for Ferrari - it's the company's first hatchback and all-wheel-drive vehicle - so it isn't surprising that it rubs some people the wrong way, even if the car itself is very good. Well, judging from these patent drawings of what looks like a FF coupe filed with the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM), Ferrari has plans to build one.
Ferrari SP12 EC
- Drew Phillips
- May 26, 2012
A few months ago a mystery Ferrari was photographed in a London dealership with various sources all but confirming it was a one-off creation built for musician Eric Clapton. Now Ferrari has made it official, formally unveiling the car named SP12 EC.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX