James Glickenhaus and his Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus team will have a new model ready for the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. Codenamed the P33, not many details are known about the car, but the post in FerrariChat.com says that it will be much smaller than the Glickenhaus P 4/5 (shown above) with a size closer to the Dino Competizone.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX