James Glickenhaus and his Scuderia Cameron Glickenhaus team will have a new model ready for the 2015 Geneva Motor Show. Codenamed the P33, not many details are known about the car, but the post in FerrariChat.com says that it will be much smaller than the Glickenhaus P 4/5 (shown above) with a size closer to the Dino Competizone.
- Aug 8, 2013
Ferrari P4/5 by Pininfarina
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
From Our Partners
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!