We have enough Lego fans on the Autoblog team that, were cars wiped off the face of the Earth tomorrow, our fall-back plan would be to launch Legoblog: We Obsessively Cover The Lego Industry. So a full-size Ferrari F1 car made entirely out of Lego bricks is something that's sure to catch our attention.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX