If you're a Ferrari fan and are looking for the place to plan your next vacation, Italy is surely the place to go. There's the headquarters, factory, museum and test track in Maranello, the new Enzo Ferrari Museum in neighboring Modena, and the circuit named for Enzo and Dino Ferrari in the nearby Bolognese suburb in Imola. The thing is that, aside from looking at collections of classic cars – which we wouldn't thumb our noses at, mind you – you might not find that much to do there.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX