If you haven't laid down your $1.4 million to be one of 499 people to own the new Ferrari LaFerrari by now, then you're already too late. Fortunately, Ferrari's new hybrid supercar has just been listed by German auction site SEMCO Gmbh, meaning that you still have a shot at owning one, but it'll cost you – dearly.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!