If you haven't laid down your $1.4 million to be one of 499 people to own the new Ferrari LaFerrari by now, then you're already too late. Fortunately, Ferrari's new hybrid supercar has just been listed by German auction site SEMCO Gmbh, meaning that you still have a shot at owning one, but it'll cost you – dearly.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX