Perhaps overshadowed at the Paris Motor Show by the carbon fiber chassis bits of the still unnamed Enzo successor, was news from Ferrari about a roof. The oddball Italian supercar maker has announced that its FF will now be available with a full-length panoramic roof – the first of its kind for the manufacturer, since it normally doesn't have such long roofs to work with. In this case, the roof of the all-wheel drive four-seat hatch is made of a single massive pane of glass.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX