Perhaps overshadowed at the Paris Motor Show by the carbon fiber chassis bits of the still unnamed Enzo successor, was news from Ferrari about a roof. The oddball Italian supercar maker has announced that its FF will now be available with a full-length panoramic roof – the first of its kind for the manufacturer, since it normally doesn't have such long roofs to work with. In this case, the roof of the all-wheel drive four-seat hatch is made of a single massive pane of glass.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models