You remember that batch of patent drawings we brought you a couple of weeks ago showing an unspecified Ferrari coupe? The interwebs were ablaze in speculation over what the car depicted could be, and we've been watching them all until we landed on the one that seems to make the most sense.
Ferrari FF Coupe Patent Drawings
- Damon Lowney
- Oct 11, 2013
The FF is quite a departure for Ferrari - it's the company's first hatchback and all-wheel-drive vehicle - so it isn't surprising that it rubs some people the wrong way, even if the car itself is very good. Well, judging from these patent drawings of what looks like a FF coupe filed with the Office for Harmonization in the Internal Market (OHIM), Ferrari has plans to build one.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX