Monotony can be draining, but there are certain forms of it we could get used to. Like being around Ferrari models all day, every day. Sure, they're all two-door, rear-drive sports cars, but they're exciting ones at that. But then comes along the FF to break the mold of monotony with its unique all-wheel drive and four-seat hatchback "shooting brake" bodystyle. Like any others around Ferraris all day, we could imagine the boys at the Novitec Rosso workshop standing up and taking notice. And this
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX