Regardless of what it will be called, the successor to the Ferrari Enzo will be unveiled next week in Geneva, and like many other automakers, Ferrari will apparently be giving us a slow strip tease of the all-new hybrid supercar.
Ferrari F150 Teasers
- Zach Bowman
- Dec 14, 2012
You're looking at our best view yet of the upcoming successor to the Ferrari Enzo. Rumors kicking around the web insist the new reigning monarch of the Italian kingdom will carry the "F150" name when it bows, otherwise known as the Special Limited Series. Word has it Ferrari has focused all of its experience in Formula One to create the new model. According to the manufacturer's official online magazine, the new ultracar will boast a carbon fiber monocoque chassis built in "an almost handmade st
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX