While so many supposed Ferrari fanatics are just sitting on their collective hands and waiting for the Italian supercar maker to finally reveal its F150 (or whatever it'll be called) Enzo follow-up, designer Josiah LaColla has gotten busy with his Wacom tablet and set to work. The results, though quite possibly no closer to the actual F150 as any of the other renderings we've seen thus far, are lovely to behold.
Ferrari F150 Renderings ��Josiah LaColla
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino