While so many supposed Ferrari fanatics are just sitting on their collective hands and waiting for the Italian supercar maker to finally reveal its F150 (or whatever it'll be called) Enzo follow-up, designer Josiah LaColla has gotten busy with his Wacom tablet and set to work. The results, though quite possibly no closer to the actual F150 as any of the other renderings we've seen thus far, are lovely to behold.
Ferrari F150 Renderings ��Josiah LaColla
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX