Every year Ferrari owners gather from all corners of the globe for the annual Ferrari Cavalcade. This year's edition just wrapped up in Sicily, where over 90 proud owners from 27 different countries brought their prides and joys. Some of the participating supercars were more rare and notable than others – included among them several LaFerraris – but the extravaganza included the reveal of one very unique Prancing Horse.
Ferrari F12 TRS
- Noah Joseph
- Jun 16, 2014
When Ferrari makes an open-top version of one of its V12 super-GTs, it typically comes in particularly low production numbers. Maranello only made 448 examples of the 550 Barchetta Pininfarina, 559 of the 575 Superamerica and 599 units of the 599 SA Aperta. What we have here, however, is not just the first F12 roadster we've seen yet, but also the most exclusive.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!