Ferrari yanked back the sheets on the company's F12 Berlinetta at the 2012 Geneva Motor Show, and the grinning horse has plenty cause to smile. It boasts a ludicrous 740 horsepower V12 under its hood that's capable of launching the vehicle to 62 mph in 3.1 seconds. Hesitate for another 5.3 seconds, and you'll waltz through the triple-digit barrier with ease.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX