We're not genuinely concerned... yet. Though these latest spy photos show the latest version of Ferrari's next top-of-the-line machine out in the Italian public wearing embarrassingly ugly bodywork, we're still taking a wait-and-see attitude and holding out hope that the upcoming Prancing Horse hypercar is a stunner. If it ends up looking more like the F40 or F50 than the Enzo... well, that would be just fine by us, too.
Ferrari Enzo Successor Spy Shots
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX