Ferrari isn't shy about slapping its logo on just about anything it thinks it can sell to fans that will never be able to afford one of its cars. We've seen phones (plenty of them), computers, a home gym... and now, headphones and iPod speaker docks.
Ferrari by Logic3
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX