Ferrari has been wining races in Formula 1 for 60 years now, and to celebrate, the company has unleashed a new special-edition version of the 599. The Ferrari 599 GTB 60F1 is available to buyers through the company's Tailor Made program, and includes the performance suspension components of the HGTE package. Those include stiffer springs with dampers to match, a larger rear stabilizer bar, more aggressive tires and a lower ride height. Befitting a low-volume model, the 599 GTB 60F1 will only be
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX